CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bringing back my Baby...

Blake and I started counseling about 3 weeks ago and I guess I would say things are improving. I do not know if I would give counseling the credit or just constant prayer, it is probably a little of both! I think since we decided to go to counseling Blake realizes that we are not giving up on him and that we are willing to go to whatever lengths to reach him. He has turned to the Word to help him through this time. There is nowhere else I would rather see him turn! He finished Revelations and has a laundry list of discussion questions that we talk about daily. I also started bible study with the boys before school and I can see Blake's thirst for the Truth! There is NEVER a time when he gets an attitude or becomes frustrated when I say, "Let's stop for a minute and see what the Bible says about this!" He absolutely knows and understands things that are so complex to most people, now he is dealing with how to apply these principals in his life. I know that God has GREAT things planned for Blake and I am thankful that though He is allowing us to go through this struggle, He has not abandoned us. We will keep praying for Blake to learn self control, and respect, and for God to continue to show His love and grace. Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment