CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let's Go Crazy

I was flipping through the channels and passed over '19 Kids and Counting' with the Duggar family. pffft! She has 19 CHILDREN! I have 4! She seems to have all of this order and organization, and the ability to sit and sing 'Kumbaya' at the end of the day. I cannot even get my boys to flush the toilet, much less act like the Sound of Music's VonTrapp Family! What the hay-ho? (TO take some slang from Blake!) I am lucky to have all of my hair left by the end of most days! If I am singing anything it's "Let's Go Crazy"! A "reality" show about a family that cannot possibly be realistic... WHY WOULD I WANT TO WATCH THAT? All that will do is make me feel like a loser mom and even more out of control! SKIP!

Exit Soapbox...

No comments:

Post a Comment