CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love Song

Last weekend I got to go visit my mom and Tim in Wilmington. It was filled with pampering and fun. However, on my way there and my way home, I had a lot of just "me" time. I enjoyed spending that "me" time with the Lord, and listening to podcasts and a rediscovered Third Day CD. One song on the Third Day really touched me, and when I found out the name of the song, it makes so much sense. 'Love Song' as in a love song from Jesus! WOW! I do not know about you, but back in the day when I would make a "mix tape" for that someone special, I think about how much thought and feeling went into me trying to express how truly, madly and deeply I felt about that person. This song spoke to me because it is exactly what Jesus did for me... loved me so much that he died for me. This love song is written for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment