CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Relax!

This past weekend I went to Wilmington for a little mother/daughter time. Wow! She was all about spoiling me rotten! She set up a massage, manicure, pedicure... I did not know what to do with all the pampering! I had to get over the fact that I worried so about my masseuse! Does she get pampered, does she get to enjoy being on the receiving side of her awesome work? I sure hope so! Once I became an official noodle, I was over feeling guilty... just relaxed! My fingernails look better than they have in years... not to mention my poor neglected... for oh so long... feet! I am quite sure Mylee (sp?) is THE BEST nail person in Wilmington!

The weekend was also filled with food, food, and more food! Indochine, Terazzos, and Smithfields. WoW! Lots of talk time with my mom, yummy food, and fun. It was a little weird being without my boys and Russ, but I am thankful for a family who loves me and wanted to give me a weekend off. It certainly does refresh the mind, body and spirit!
Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment