CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 29, 2013

Next stop...Chesapeake VA

I finally got my laptop working again!  Yay!  So now I can write, write, write!  It's been quite a while and a lot has happened!  Lots of birthdays, lots of growing up, and a new assignment for us. 

After four years in Charleston, we will depart at the end of June for Chesapeake VA.  Russ will be working in Portsmouth, but we have found the schools to be better in Chesapeake, so Voila!  Next hurdle, find a house in a non-renters market.  I'm not worried yet... God knows our next house, He has a plan for us, and I trust that it will be revealed to us in His timing.  That is kinda huge for me, because at this point of uncertainty, I am usually a wreck.  Worrying about everything!
Ain't nobody got time for that! hee hee!

We are not eager to leave Charleston. We love it here, and love our church, and we finally feel like we have a place here.  The boys are really starting to have friends all around, and we just feel like we fit here... however, we will start over in Virginia this summer.  Russ has 3 years left in the Coast Guard until he can retire.  Most days, he says that he is 99% sure that is exactly what he is going to do.  However, we are also not stupid.  Who knows right now where and what God wants for us.  Maybe we will be back in Charleston, or maybe He will lead us somewhere else.  One day at a time.  It's all I can handle. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment