CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 29, 2013

Trip of a Lifetime...

I was blessed enough to experience the trip of a lifetime.  My mother-in-law took me along with her on a trip to England and Morocco.  After an orientation and a little touring in London, we flew into Morocco. What a true joy to get to experience life on the field in Morocco.  We met some of the most amazing families I have ever met, who have given up all the luxuries of living in the US, freedom from religious persecution, and closeness to family and friends. They have given this up to share the gift of truth about Christ to a desperate people.  Millions of Muslims are Muslim just because they are born into it.  There is no freedom to choose.  They are suppressed and deemed worthless, uneducated and desperate for Truth! 

What do I sacrifice to share this Truth that I know... Nothing!  Yet I do not share enough!  Lord, give me the strength to not be ashamed of sharing about Christ because I worry how others perceive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment