CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Fun???

So, I thought it would be lots of fun to play board games with the boys today. We are all home, sitting around the fire, it is soooooo cold outside, and it just seemed like something fun to do. Not to mention, if I heard, "I'm bored!" one more time, I thought I might lose my religion. Really? Wasn't Christmas a week ago, still not time for Santa's sleigh to cool down from the long trip and they are BORED!? Don't even let me get started!

So, there was about 10 minutes of bickering over WHO would be the Banker. The decision was handed down that I would be the banker, no more arguing. Then, I got the money all handed out to everyone, we were rolling the dice to see who would go first, and Blake opts out of the game. Seriously? Okay, so we are down to Landon, Gavin and me! We played for a short while, until Gavin landed on Go To Jail and learned he had to roll doubles to get out. (Quitter #2) I talked him into continuing to play. The game continued for about another hour...until Landon AND Gavin quit on me. Then ran off saying how BORED they were. OH MY WORD! Who's kids are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment