CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Gone...but ... Forgotten?

So...has it been a while since I have whined about being lonely? Well, we have been "relocated" for the last 7 1/2 months... and I just have to say...it sucks. It sucks to move. It sucks to leave and for life to go on without you. Does anyone miss us as much as we miss them? Probably not...because life goes on. Someone just steps in as we step out, and life goes on for those we leave behind. IT SUCKS TO FEEL SO REPLACEABLE!



However, for us...it is a whole new intoduction of ourselves. I feel like we are trying to win some type of beauty pageant just to get a dinner invite. Apparently, we are still "runners-up".



Russ says that he is the only friend I need...yet we still don't even have a sitter to allow us husband/wife time that couples need. So, tonight, I am praying for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment