CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Peggy's Posts

Peggy Bourland (10:30 last night) This song has been in my mind for the last two days, " our God is an awesome God he reins..from heaven above , with wisdom, power, and love , our God is an awesome God! Just wanted to share. I love you all, God Bless, Peggy & Boys, and family

Peggy Bourland (this morning) Thank you for your praying heart. I could not be making it through this with out my Lord Jesus Christ and the support of all of my many friends,family and people I don't know. Love always,Peggy&boys

Peggy Bourland (Little before 11:00 am) No new news to report. I did ask for info about the 6.0 quake they had this morning,whether not it affected the Hotel site or if they had to stop briefly. They will be checking on it for me and calling back soon. I was told that a 7.0 quake is 22times stronger than the one they just experienced and it was a little further out than the first.


Peggy Bourland Post (11:00 a.m) I got my phone call. The rescue efforts came to a brief halt during the tremor and they immediatly went back to work.No damage at the Hotel site.I leave you with this" Trust in Him at All times;pour out your heart before Him;God is our refuge."Ps.62:8 This was shared with me from my little boys childrens ministry direc...tor.Thank you all so much and Stay True In Your Faith,Ken is alive,Peggy


What a powerful testimony of pure faith and God's strength!

Peggy Bourland (this afternoon) I would like to share with you all, that one of Kellie's friends called her this morning and with Kellie's help asccepted Christ as her Lord and Savior....In the misdt of pain and suffering God is working miracles and giving hope and peace to His children..Love to all Peggy&boys,Kellie,Bobby,Bill,Dennis and Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment