CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cooking Class Part 2

Notable quotes-

Blake - "Landon, you do not have time for Legos! You need to concentrate on the timer!"

Blake - "Landon, don't be afraid to use a little power in cracking those eggs!"

Blake - "Landon, the cook may not lick his fingers while he is cooking. If you do, you MUST wash your hands before continuing!" (I do appreciate his obsessive hand cleaning!)

Blake - "Landon, I am not going to help you clean up your mess, because I am about to make my own that I am going to have to clean up!" (at least he understands the rules!)

Current Items being made:

Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Fudgy Brownies
Lemon Lime Bars

Seriously? Weight Watchers does NOT agree! Come on, Kids, how about some Japanese food? Let's try cooking DINNER instead of DESSERT! ;-)

THOUGHT: I think tomorrows class should be Cleaning 101!

No comments:

Post a Comment