CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

What makes a person special to me?


Well, there are many things that make me appreciate others, but this past weekend, I was reminded of one big thing. When someone invests in my children, not because they HAVE to, but just because they want to... that warms my heart. This past weekend, Russ' cousin Joe took to my boys and helped teach them to fish for Catfish at the lake. Blake and Landon had the time of their life. After fishing most of the day on Saturday, he took them back out at 6:30 in the morning on Sunday before we left the lake to come home from the reunion. He was so patient with them, and uplifting and he made memories with...and for them that they will not soon forget. I am thankful for those, like Joe, that invest in my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment