CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hip Hop Hustle... Holla

My mom sent me an awesome workout DVD this week called 'Hip Hop Hustle'. It is definitely "blog worthy"! Let me say, that the beginning words were enough to make me almost double over in laughter, which already I am on the right track for an abdominal workout with that move alone! ;-) The first words were instructions on what your workout wear SHOULD be... baggy pants, baggy tee and of course, your best hip hop HAT (preferrably positioned to one side, Play-ah!)

SO, did I wear the correct work out clothes to start off my work out, you ask... you will continue to wonder... YO!

The boys were in the livingroom with me as I started the DVD and already I could tell by the big eyed stares that they were a little concerned. It did not take long until Landon quite flustered said, "Mom, this is very inappropriate!" Again, ab workout move as I cracked up laughing and turned paused the DVD. I guess I will need to wait until I am alone to try to finish the workout, or start stashing away money for therapy for my boys! Still laughing!...

No comments:

Post a Comment