CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fantastic Chicken?...Why Yes it is!

Russ' Aunt Sue had made us dinner one night when we were in North Georgia about a year ago, and it was so delicious. I could not leave without the recipe. For whatever reason, I did not make it myself until last night, and we ALL agreed... IT WAS FANTASTIC!!! SO, I thought I would share the recipe because not only is it yummy, it is sooooo easy!

Fantastic Chicken

Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 2 hours
Cook Temp: 300

8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 slices of bacon
1 package dried beef (cut up)
1 can Cream of Mushroom
1/2 pint Sour Cream

In a 9 x 13 casserole dish, place cut dried beef. Wrap each chicken breast with bacon and place on top. In a bowl, mix sour cream and soup then spread evenly over chicken breasts. Bake for 2 hours. Serve over rice. (You may use the crock pot instead).

Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Love that chicken recipe! My friend in college used to make that and it was yummy! Susan Morris also made it one time for us. I think I will have to make it while my in-laws are here this week. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete